Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Fluff...

Silence.

That seems to be the theme in my brain since I became pregnant. Oh sure, there's that odd cricket chirping, and perhaps a breeze that blows from one ear to the other...but for the most part..it's just quiet.

It's not that peaceful sort of quiet either. It's rather unsettling, a void of sorts. I can no longer put together many coherent sentences.

Thus ... the blog has suffered. I mean, how can you keep an written audience entertained ..without writing?

'Cause I mean really, those posts about re-calls and window boxes are so very stimulating...and I'm sure you're hanging onto your seats for more of that fluff,... but I'm aching for some real meaty subject matter.

It's hard to believe this is my 294th post. It's true. I was a writing machine for a while there, a daily blogger, and on a good day..sometimes 2.

But now. Alas. *sigh* I must regress to photo posts and things others are reporting...like recalls. If perchance my brain decides to kick back into high gear, I'll be sure to let you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is the last straw for me. I am removing you from my bloglines. But, I might wait until you post some pictures of Ashlyn's birthday party. After that though....I'm gone!

Full of Grace said...

Unfortunately, I can relate! I used to post EVERY DAY, and now I'm fortunate to blog once a week (and then it typically is photos, nothing of substance) Just know you aren't alone and there are many of us out there, including ones that read your blog!