Sunday, July 18, 2010

The bag lady..

I'd like to say she takes after her mother....but I REALLY shouldn't take the credit for this.

You see, my little strawberry head has a fetish for bags, purses, sacks, and pretty much anything that can hold stuff....loads and loads of stuff.

Recently as I was cleaning I found at least 10 bags full of junk...and by junk I mean toys, papers, writing untensils and so forth. She's got a problem my friends. It was time for an intervention. Upon the last cleaning of the playroom, I hid each and every purse I came across. I thought we were home free for a bit .....then she found an old clinique bag, and loaded it with every bit of makeup she had been given over her few years. (my cast-offs, my mothers cast-offs, and my mother in Laws cast-offs...she's got more makeup than the avon lady..)

I'm off to hide her school bag and lunch pail ... who knows what she could fit in those.

2 comments:

Avon Lady said...

Was that 'Avon lady' comment a shot at me? :)
Good to see you're keeping up with the blog now that I'm on to it!! :)

Full of Grace said...

So Funny! :)