Sunday, August 27, 2006

Beef on a Bun..

We're off to momma's birthday party today. Her actual birthday isn't until the 29th but she's having it early so the working folk can enjoy on the weekend.

It's going to be a grand event in the backyard, beef-on-a-bun and many salads, side dishes and desserts. All made by the birthday girl herself I might add. Why I always mention the food first, I don't know. Lie. I do know. I love food, and food loves me. Firstly, I really should have mentioned that there will be lots of my favourite people there, and we'll get to see cousin Owen again and it's my momma's part-aay!(and there's beef on a bun and salads, and desserts...Oh and birthday cake, can't forget the birthdy cake.)

Anyway we're hoping to get an updated family photo today, which I will post as soon as I get it.

Hope you like the changes to the blog....hope to hear some crickets chirping!! (it's good for my self-esteem)

1 comment:

girlebert said...

Hey your first cricket chirp:):) Hope you had a great time at the partaaay!!! Sorry we weren't invited:):) Food sounds GREAT!!!!
Who was all there??