Sunday, January 07, 2007

T.O Bound...

Well Folks, we're off tomorrow morning at 7:30 to board our choo-choo train to Toronto. We'll be staying at the Royal York Hotel for three nights. I'm SO excited as this means time together as a family.... with a few meetings for Dwight here and there, but there's lots to do at this hotel (there's a mall underneath it) and if we're at a loss of what to do while the Hubs is at a meeting, we can always run around the hotel halls.

I hope to blog again on Friday, (we get back late Thursday night) and then I and Gabriel are off again on Saturday. This time it's a Jet plane to North Carolina to visit Dwight's Sister and Brother in law and their 2 babies. Dwight's mom is also there, and we'll be driving home together. They say the weather has been beautiful there, and the tulips are starting to turn up...they must be just as confused as we are by all this nice weather.

It'll be nice to finally see what Alison and Burt talk about. I'll also be meeting baby Zachariah for the first time, he was just born in December, and he's already been through alot. He's been diagnosed with Sickle Cell Thalassemia (I probably totally spelt that wrong) but it's a disorder of the blood. It's something that Burt and Alison will have to wait and see how it affects him and the symptoms (pain in the extremities, and prone to infections) won't begin until he's 2 years old. We've been praying so much for this little guy, hoping God will carry their family through and that little Zach will have very few, very mild symptoms. Gabe prays for him every night..."that Jesus will make Zach all better".

Anyway, I'm just printing off the itineraries for our trip, then off to finish up some laundry and start packing. I hope you all have a wonderful week, I can't wait to have some great pics for you ;0)

"Talk" to you soon...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I hope that you have a great trip to Toronto. Can't wait to hear about your adventures.
I am starting to feel more like myself today, thank goodness!
Talk to you soon,

Cherish the Home said...

Hi Farmers Wife!

I was looking on my sitemeter and noticed your blog so I clicked on it.....It's very nice, your kiddos are adorable!

And I was so honored to see that I am on your blogroll....THANKS! (o:

I hope you have fun in Toronto....Mr. Wonderful and I visited there once and when we did we stayed at the Royal York Hotel too.....It was lovely.

Blessings,
~Mrs.B