Wednesday, January 03, 2007



While I'm posting about organized things, I thought I'd take a pic of my 'new to me' scrapbook desk, freshly organized. All of my stickers, photos, paper, brads, ribbons etc...are all neatly hidden in the boxes and pails.

We also just finished the train table. It's now nailed down and the bits and bobs are glued so Ashlyn can't destroy it at her whim. There's a big station that came with it, and we've placed it on a corner so Gabe can take it off and play with it on the carpet as well. Gabe's Aunt Vicki painted this table and all of his Aunts and Grandma and Grandpa gave him the Thomas train tracks and accessories for Christmas. He's so happy it's up and running now :)

1 comment:

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

So glad to see that you have made a scrapbook sanctuary for yourself! Thats awesome!

Chrissy