Wednesday, February 21, 2007

AI

Watching AI tonight...(guess I should clarify...any of you farming folks out there will be thinking Artificial Insemination..but what I really mean is American Idol...ahem...not that the other AI isn't fascinating...just not my cup of tea...)

So far, my favourite guy is Blake Lewis (the beatboxing guru..) but that may change. Tonight the ladies hit the stage and I'm hoping for some drama while I fold my laundry...maybe someone will fall off the stage...or break down in tears. Ooo, I can only hope...

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and leave you watch the show...

G'night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I too am liking Blake the best. He's no Loverboy Chris, but hey...no one else can win my heart like that guy did.

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Oh ya I hear ya..he is no Daughtry boy..but he is ok..now as for the ladies...there is gonna be some major, hair raisin' drama..tear flowing nights to come.

Chrissy

Anonymous said...

I love the beat boxing dude too. But I also really like the heavy guy with big hair! I did not get to watch the girls perform because I was in the ER. :(