Sunday, August 05, 2007

The moment....

I've been waiting to spill it.

I've been wanting to spill it.

And here's the moment.... I'm going to spill it.

The bean that is :)

'The Bean' and I are now in our 15th week together. We surpassed the first trimester ...barely...we've squeaked by with the use of a medication called Diclectin, and for those of you that have used this pill, you'll know of it's wondrous qualities.

The morning sickness (misnomer - should be 'All-day' sickness) has been overwhelming. The worst of my three pregnancies...

I'm just starting to show now, and we've just told all of the family...we played a little game to see how long we could keep 'the bean' a secret, and well....the secret began to take on a life of it's own. (more details on that to follow...)

For now I'm relishing in my moment, ...(and trying to keep lunch down while fixing dinner..ahem.)

'Praise God from whom all Blessings flow...'

10 comments:

MedStudentWife said...

Congratulations :)

girlebert said...

When is little bean due?? Congrats and a HUGE hug!!! But the only thing is now how can I entertain you knowing that my food is going to make you sick??? :(
See ya soon
Hugs to Dwight to:)

Anonymous said...

Estimated Due Date is February 2nd 2008 :)

Mandalyn said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!! I sure hope your sickness gets better!

Dana said...

Holy smokes! I came by today just hoping maybe you'd updated and I found.....ACTUAL NEWS! Congratulations! I am so sorry to hear about the morning sickness. That can be SO rough. WOW! Do the kids know yet? How exciting!

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Such great news my dear girl! That's great! Hopefully your sickness subsides for you at least a little bit. Wishing the best..chat soon! Congrats to you and Dwight, and the kids.

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Hey ...we got Marshall's BDay cake at the Walmart in Hyde Park..it was $ 25.00..and sooo good..Whipped icing..creamy and smooth..yum! Well I have lots of baby stuff I will be getting rid of, and did u still wanna get a Bumbo from me? I have two..a yellow or a turquoisey one..we can chat..Congrats again!

Lotte said...

Wow! Leanne, huge congrats from me as well!! Of course for Dwight too!

I'll pray for the best..

Hug for the whole family,

Yotta

Kelly said...

Congratulations on your upcoming Valentine! My sister and I were wondering where you were, and we said, geeze I wonder if she is pregnant??? Congrats once again.. It is cool that Aliesha and you will have babies pretty close!! I will have to call you soon, Love ya Kelly

The Rebelo Family said...

CONGRATULATIONS! That's so awesome... I'm so excited for you! And what makes it super cool is that Greg & I are expecting just one week before you - I haven't even posted it on my blog yet, so you're in the know much earlier than anyone else (except Patti, she found out from soccer...). Congrats again, Leanne, to you & Dwight!