Monday, September 03, 2007

Check it out: http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/heather_bailey/2007/02/the_studio.html

I'm coveting. And she posted this in February, so you can see how long it's been brewing...This truly is the most creative and glorious working space I have ever seen. we're in the midst of some home renos ...again...this time we're creating our 'love nest' in a secluded attic above the play room. It's about 20' x 12'...so it has ample space, it's just the figuring and the placing of things.

Today we have the lovely project of completing the baseboard trim in our office...and all I could think of was the above link....and it's got me all hot and bothered about making it look like a pretty and inviting work space. It's currently the dumping grounds for my stampin' Up gear, the scrapbooking debris, and all the office and computer supplies that one requires in an office.

And I got to thinking ... what if I went to the local Salvation Army and found a used beat up dresser or armoire with a mutil sectioned/shelved top that could neatly display all of my project stuff. I could paint it up and make it all purdy, and paint my current book shelf to match....

Can you tell I'm nesting?

1 comment:

Judi said...

yep! sounds like you have good ideas! Are you finding out if you are having a boy or girl?