Thursday, September 07, 2006

Simple Recipe

Thought I'd post a super quick and easy recipe for anyone looking for a simple, hot meal. (notice I didn't say nutritious ..!) It's a recipe my friend Jen and I learned in our highschool cooking class....ah, the good ol' days!! Gabe just devours it.

KD Lasagna (yes ..KD is Kraft dinner)
I lb. ground beef
2 boxes Kraft Dinner ..Mac' N Cheese
1 Jar favourite spaghetti sauce
1 cup diced Mushrooms (or any veggie)
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese

How to:
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
Brown beef in a skillet. While browning beef, make KD according to box directions.
When beef is brown, add mushrooms and cook an additional 2 minutes (or so)
In a 13x9 casserole dish, layer beef, KD, Spaghetti sauce, then cheese and repeat.
Pop it in the oven for 20 minutes at 350 degrees, or until cheese is bubbly.

Enjoy!...(you know you want it...)
(I was going to post a great looking picture of it ... but blogger is having some issues with pic posting. )

No comments: