Friday, October 06, 2006

Slowly wasting away...

As it stands I have lost 5 lbs. ...this is from sheer starvation rather than a healthy approach to weight loss. And I must tell you, the starvation is not so much a choice, as it is ...well an un-choice. (Even my brains are begging for junk food)

I currently eat 3 square meals a day and even get some baked treats (baked treats aren't as special as they once were..they have become a necessity, I have flour and sugar and butter....so I now MAKE junk food, rather than buy it...stick some baker's chocolate in my baked treat, and I'm good to go :)

I hope to lose about 15 lbs by Christmas. I'm sure that at the beginning of each monthly shop when I'm stocked full of treats again, I'll put a few back on...but the idea is to keep it off, so perhaps starvation is the key...?? And to be honest, I really shouldn't even use that word to describe what I doing....it's more like emaciated...(kidding, kidding!)

I'm actually quite full and my meals are still great, it's the brain and the tastebuds telling me they want a thrill.....yesterday Gabe and I sat down and polished off nearly a 1/2 a jar of olives....Mmm. salt.

Anyway, I've already started the list for next month and LET me tell you, there's oreos on it !!

No comments: