Monday, February 05, 2007

Daily Happenings...



Here's what I came around the corner to, the other morning. Leave it to Miss Ashlyn to dump the Cheerios on the floor....good thing I came when I did...looks like she was on to the minute rice next.


This is the favourite past time, as of late. The big man pushes the princess around in a cheap laundry bin for some even cheaper thrills. Today Fat Cat decided he must join them in their thrilling past time, and he provided a road block for them (or a soft landing as the case may be).

1 comment:

6Pigtales and A Buzzcutboy said...

Okay Leanne that is one big cat you got. Now that really is a road block !

Way too funny

Chrissy

P.S. I would rather pick up cheerios than the tiny miniscule sprinkles that little Marshall dumped all over the kitchen floor..but I feel for ya..just another thing to clean.
Happy Dumping! Of food that is!

Chrissy