Monday, December 10, 2007

Peace Prayer

Hello All,

Still alive. Still Pregnant. My due date cannot come soon enough.

I've some wonderful things to post about, just not right now .... Instead I thought I'd give you a little prayer that makes sense this time of year.

Here 'tis:


Prayer for Peace
by Joni Anderson

Peace begins with me.
I'll find the stillness within the quiet of my mind.
There You'll be waiting patiently,to help me on my way.
I'll be peaceful, and go out in the world, smiling from my soul.

I'll greet someone's eyes as we hug soul to soul.
This greeting will continue with everyone I meet.

Soul hugs from one to another, soon fill my street.
Then a multitude of hugs overflow my state.
So it is with countries, hugs from soul to soul—bring out the peace in everyone, and peace throughout the world.
Thank you God, for loving me, in the quiet of my mind, filling me with peace.

Remind me to live Your peace every moment of my day.
Amen.

1 comment:

Frazzled Farm Wife said...

I've been wondering how you have been doing!